Sunday, January 13, 2008

A difficulty you faced

This is my 2nd post on my blog,and I am doing the CA1 assignment.I would be writing on a difficulty I faced recently last year during the December holidays.As I just started writing blogs, I may not be writing fluent English.The difficulty I faced last year,my classmates could also have faced it during the same time. What I speak of,is having a hard time trying to focus on doing homework during school holidays.I just could not focus as this is the time when everyone reunites,my cousins,my brothers,my aunt,basically everyone in my mother's side comes to Jakarta for the once a year reunion.I just had so much fun that the thought of homework was like the pages of history.I would be writing about moments i enjoyed with my family on the second blog and the topic would be on this.Now,I have to continue on my story first.I only remembered the homework just ten days away from the end of the holiday.The last ten days,well...it has not been a bed of roses for me.It was torturing,I had to be left out and do my home work all alone,it serves me right though,for not doing it earlier.I have truly learnt a meaningful lesson from this holiday.

No comments: